To celebrate 140 years, we have created several new membership levels, offering great value, flexibility and choice to reward our loyal customers.
As a small family business, our faithful customers are extremely important to us and we wanted a way to best meet their interests and cellar requirements. We have four membership options, ensuring you’ll never miss out on exclusive wines and special offers.
Friends of S&K:
- A great way to stay in touch and be the first to hear about news, events, festivals, new releases and database-only special offers.
- Receive via post or email our ‘Quinta Quarterly’ newsletter, four times a year
The Quinta Club:
- Our most flexible club, offering a diverse range of wine, personalised service and the benefits of Friends of S&K.
- Your choice of wine pack (6 bottles):
Tinto Selection (reds only)
Enólogo Selection (winemaker’s mixed pack)
Fortified Selection (fortified wine only)
Create your own (any 6 products of your choice)
- Your choice of deliveries:
SILVER: Twice a year, and enjoy 10% off all S&K wines
GOLD: Three times a year, and enjoy 12.5% off all S&K wines
PLATINUM: Four times a year, and enjoy 15% off all S&K wines
- Our flexible membership structure means you can defer up to three shipments of wine, plus enjoy the freedom to change your packs at any time according to your tastes and cellar needs. Packs are sent in the first month of each season (March, June, September and December).
The VP Club:
- For those of you who have discovered the secret of our Vintage Fortified (port)
- Includes all the benefits of Friends of S&K plus:
- Exclusive access to back vintage wines from our museum collection, many not available for general sale.
- Your choice of 6 or 12 bottles of the new release of vintage fortified in December each year.
- 15% off all S&K current releases and museum wines.
The Barrel Club:
- With a growing legion of bulk and barrel enthusiasts, this club includes the benefits of Friends of S&K plus:
- Ongoing support from your Barrel Concierge to ensure your blend is the best it can be
- Winemaking analysis and blending recommendations
- Exclusive access to special fortified material
- Learn more here.
How to become a member:
Simply contact us at the winery on (02) 6032 9457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org